I would like to first take a second to thank Amy Terror for nominating me for a Liebster Award. She is the owner of The Terrible Threes and is quite funny. Thank you, Amy!!
In order for me to win this award, there are several things I must do. Here is a list of the rules:
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs!!
So, here are 11 random facts about me…
- I think Gerard Butler and Jason Statham are two of the most gorgeous celebrities that have ever walked this planet.
- I am finally graduating college this spring, at the old age of 37 (took me long enough, huh?).
- I sometimes struggle with follow-through.
- I am a musician and play piano/keyboard, bass guitar, saxophone, clarinet, and flute.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be an OB nurse and deliver babies.
- I was a grandmother by the age of 33…thanks to my ex-stepdaughter.
- I bought my house (first-time home buyer) with cash, eliminating the need to take out a mortgage.
- I am working towards opening a foster care home for children.
- I helped lock up a child molester who had been molesting his foster kids and other kids for over 15 years but kept slipping through the cracks of the government. This conviction resulted in new laws being implemented in Michigan. FOSTER PARENTS IN MICHIGAN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEIR FOSTER KIDS, EVEN IF THEY ARE OVER THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT. If they do, they will be treated the same as the teachers, coaches, pastors, and bus drivers, who are using their positions of authority to molest and rape kids.
- I love to dirty dance to loud music when I’m in the shower. I sing a lot.
- I personally know Tom ‘The Illusionist’ Coverly, who is an amazing evangelist, comedian, and illusionist, who reaches out to so many kids at concert events, youth groups, church presentations, pep assemblies for schools, and wherever else he can reach groups of kids. (Ok, I’ve met him once, but he preached at my mom’s church for quite awhile.) Catch his story here:
ANSWERING AMY’S QUESTIONS
If you could be one classic TV character, who would it be?
I would be Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. She lived somewhere where she could have horses.
What inspires you?
Seeing people in a worse life situation than I am and watching them still try to live and survive.
If you could switch gender for one day (other than furiously masturbate) what would you do?
I would run for president of the United States.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
Telling one of my surgeons that he was so hot and some other X-rated stuff, after they gave me my anesthetic for surgery. I don’t remember any of this, but he told me about it after surgery was over.
Have you ever stolen something?
Haven’t many of us? I stole a church van once and used it for five days before the police caught up with me. I was 15 years old when that happened.
What’s your go-to junk food item?
What is your favorite film?
I love many movies, I think Crash is a movie that has touched me the most.
When is the last time you drew something (penis doodles count)?
The last time I drew something is when I drew the layout of my house to plan for future remodels.
Who would you be afraid to meet in a dark alley.
The Devil. He will steal your soul.
Can you fit your whole fist in your mouth?
No, I think that is so disgusting and have never tried to shove my entire fist in my mouth, and I’m not going to start trying today.
What is the dumbest thing you have ever done (it was trying to fit your fist into your mouth, wasn’t it…)?
No, I didn’t try to fist my own mouth. Eww…the dumbest thing I ever did was get caught for drunk driving on a moped (story for another day).
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- How many children do you have?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- If you could win a vacation to any destination of your choice, where would you go?
- Have you ever been to jail? If so, what for?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What state do you live in?
- If you could be president for the day, what would you change in our government?
- What is your best success?
- If you could live life over again, what would you do differently?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and how many?