I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!
This is the second award I have received in the last few weeks, and I’m very grateful to the one who nominated me from:
My 15 Nominations:
- A Pleasant House
- Girl to Mom
- Flibbertigibbet Scribbles
- Dried on Milk
- Kerry Kosky’s Life
- The Adventures of a Misplaced Alaskan
- Laugh Lines
- Getting Liter
- No Holding Back
- Discovering Simply Me
- Sky Mommy
I’m supposed to list 15 nominees, but my time constraints are keeping me from getting this out, so I am settling for 14. Life is busy and chaotic, which I will go into more in my next post.
7 Random Things about Me:
- I was 12 years old when I started playing piano at weddings.
- I have NEVER been on an airplane.
- My dream career was to be a registered nurse and deliver babies.
- Someday, I want to own a log cabin.
- I’m a country girl at heart who loves the convenience of city living.
- I love riding horses.
- I spent 25 days in the county jail once…that was no fun.
Don’t forget to leave a message for the people you nominate, somewhere in their comments field.
Now, I’m off to ‘call’ 14 people and let them know how beautiful their blogs are!!